One of the motivations for starting The U Matter Project, and our aim of rasing consciously aware teenage boys, is the significant issue of domestic violence.
Today I speak with NRL and Canberra Raiders legend, Alan Tongue. Alan leads the NRL’s response to domestic violence by conducting the grassroots program, Voice Against Violence – Stand Up, Speak Out, Take Action!
Alan talks about his time in the game, the change the football code is under going and about the work he is doing in using training drills to discuss the issue of domestic violence. He is proud of the work he is doing, grateful for being part of the solution, and realistic that there’s a whole lot more work to do.
UMP16 Quick Hack! Stand Up, Speak Out, Take Action!
- Check out Voice Against Violence
- To learn more about what Alan Tongue is doing and to contact him click here
- If you are interested in raising consciously aware teenage boys then join me at The U Matter Project Facebook Group
- Looking to learn about NLP (neurolinguistic programing) training programs, check out what’s on offer at The Coaching Room and don’t forget to use the discount code “u matter” for a $500 discount and you will help The U Matter Project out at the same time
- To access my free email course “An Intentional Separation – For the Sake of the Children click here