Today I speak with Tracey Carmichael about The Happy Mind Movement and her no-nonsense approach to anxiety and depression.
Tracey Carmichael is a Life Coach, NLP Master Practitioner, Naturopath and Author of the Happy Mind Formula. She has almost 20 years experience in the Wellness Industry.
For most of her life, Tracey suffered from anxiety and bouts of depression until one day, and in her own words, she “woke up, stepped up and owned it”. Tracey “learned how to re-program her negative thought and behavioural patterns, set boundaries with people, break bad habits that were exacerbating her condition and changed her diet to balance her body and brain chemistry”.
In today’s interview Tracey shares some of her secrets.
UMP15 Quick Hack! Wake up, step up and own it!
- Check out Tracey Carmichael’s Happy Mind Movement
- And you can join Tracey in her closed Facebook Group
- If you are interested in raising consciously aware teenage boys then join me at The U Matter Project Facebook Group
- Looking to learn about NLP (neurolinguistic programing) training programs, check out what’s on offer at The Coaching Room and don’t forget to use the discount code “u matter” for a $500 discount and you will help The U Matter Project out at the same time
- To access my free email course “An Intentional Separation – For the Sake of the Children click here